Quit Marijuana. Having bumps on forehead, sides of nose, chest, back, upper arms. What could it be?

i quit smoking marijuana about three (3) months ago and since then i ve had a kind or rash ... not clusters like a normal rash... but small bumps on my forehead and both sides of my nose (not on my nose but on my face below my eyes but above the line of my beard... nowhere else on my face... where my beard grows is not affected even after i shaved it off) and my chest , back and upper arms... i used elocon cream and they disappeared but they always return within a week... is it my body ridding itself of the THC or can it be something else like a fungus?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013