Quicker pulse rate, coughing, throat spasms, sinus drainage. Acid reflux or tachycardia?

I ve been having a faster heart rate past few days (which isn t abnormal). I also have a really heavy beat that feels like a thunk every so often and makes me cough. I have no chest pain but I do have what feels like a flutter/ spasm at the base of my throat, which happens both when the heavy beat happens but also randomly. I ve had pretty awful sinus drainage and wonder if the fluttering could be from acid reflux or if it and the cough are from that beat trying to drop out of tachycardia?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012