Quick weight loss, lump in abdomen. Have IBS and lactose intolerance. Any ideas?

Hi I have been misdiagnosed one too many times now, I was diagnosed with Buerger s disease in May 2012. Previous year my exact symptoms was diagnosed as CTS. This is my story. since I had my 2nd child Ive suffered many ailments due to what was diagnosed as depression but in 2004 after many tests I was told I have TLE. anyway that is a brief story my current problem is that I lost in a matter of 2 and a half months nearly 20kg @ first I thought it was the Buerger s but in the past 2 weeks have found a lump in my lower right abdomen , I always massage my belly clock wise down and round just a little firmly cause Ive also had IBS and I am Lactose Int etc, it usually relieves the pain or gas. Not this time the lump is the size of a tennis ball. any Ideas Lizelle
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013