Quick pulse, shaking, shortness of breath, facial redness, heart beating fast even at rest. Treatment?

My heart beats very fast and hard and i get shackey short of breath and face gets red and i feel sick to my stomach im in the army and im only 19 i can do alot of athletics but when it comes to cardio im haveing alot of trouble im in shape so i know its not being out of shape i passed my Phyiscal test with 92 situp in 2min 50 pushs ups in 2 min but when it came to my run i only passed it by 5sec but ive been running for about 8 months and i still have problems with my heart during any cardio today i wasent doing any cardio or anything i just woke up and felt like i had ran 2miles with a sprint at the end and i still feel this way 9 hours later my hearts still beating fast not as fast but fast and its hard to breath well
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012