Quick pulse, shaking, constant headache, excessive sleepiness. Causes for symptoms?

I ve currently been seeing an urgent care for my symptoms, I get real shakey, clammy, heart beats as if I was running standing still, I feel like the ground beneath me is really high up or if i m sitting still feels like everything is moving as if you felt in a earthquake, I was given a gluscoes monitor to check my levels they maintain between 80-81 after 25 of eating, My concerns are everytime I have an episode they are getting worse, and now it s been two days since my last episode and I have a constant headache and just very sleepy I don t understand what to do because I feel like my doctors office unsure what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012