Quick orgasm, not very passionate, no depressions, healthy and wealthy life. Remedy to boost the libido and arousal?

I am 32 - married 5 years ago. my loving wife usually gets orgasm very quickly and i she is not very passionate. although there is not mental problem i mean depressions or anything, we are living a happy, healthy and wealthy life but the problem is my wife does not respond very well. plz tell me some homemade remedy to instantly boost the libido and arousal.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
There can never be a quick . These problems are better managed by listening to both the partners. You feel your wife is not very passionate about sex, then it becomes difficult to understand how she gets orgasm quickly. there need not be a mental disorder but minor adjustments in attitude and way of doing the same things differently is all that is required. So you will be better served if both of you talk to a sexologist

Psychiatrist Dr. Rakesh Kumar's  Response
she is having problem in desire and arousal....there is wam up gel which is very useful... apply before sex.. do more of foreplay..