Queasiness in stomach,nauseous,severe back pain,no vomiting,chances of pregnancy?

I have a queziness, and often feel nauseous, I also have severe back pain that I ended up going to see a back pain practioner for. I had my period on the 5th of April and on the 8th I have been having sexual activities for about a week in a half, I have been feeling again queaziness in the stomach and nauseous, I am concern cause in the past I had two abortions and one birth, and in all of them I had back pain and Nausea to where I will actually vomit, and some queaziness, this time I have all three but I am not vomiting , could this be pregnancy or something else.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012