Quadrupal bypass surgery, pacemaker, defibrilator, kidneys not working. Drug side effects?

MY HUSBAND HAS HAD HEART ATTACK AND THEN QUADRUPAL BIPASS THEN HAS A PSCEMAKER AND DEFRIBULATOR FITTED NOW THERE I A QUERY ON HIS BLOOD TESTS FOR HIS KIDNEYS SAYING THEY NOT WORKING AS WELL AS THEY WERE BEFORE HIS H/A AND HIS LAST BLOOD TEST SHOWED THEY ARE BORDER LINE ,,DO YOU THINK THWRE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM WE HAVE TO FACE OR COULD IT BE DOWN TO THE DRUGS HE IS TAKING FOR HIS HEART ,,,,THANK YOU I AM CONCERNED ,,
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012