Put pressure on penis. Clear fluid came out, tip red, unable to get erection. Will it heal?

yes i meesd up my penic cause i crossed my legs around eachother and apply presure to my penic and i did it long enough till i cum but no cum only white clear fluid came out well when i let go i seen the tip of my penic red for 2 sec and then went down after words i could not get an erection and still cant and when i run it shrinks even when i do push up it this perment for me and will it heal it been a day and a half now but also i can get morning wood but its not that hard in fact soft and i cant get aroused at all what should i do swollen and red for 2 sec
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have applied excessive pressure to your penis by holding it tightly between legs for a long time and now not getting erection .
This is most likely to be due trivial injury to corpora cavernosa due to excessive pressure.
Please take anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily for a week.
If the problem persists you may need to get Penile Doppler Scan done to rule ourt ant severe injury to corpora and blood vessels.