Put on antibiotics for loose stools, stools again sticky greenish watery when antibiotics stopped. What to do ?

Hello Sir,

I have baby of 6 months and she is suffering from loose motion from past 20 days. We have consulted doctor and he prescribed for Stool test and result was Pus ceels 10-12 and bacteria present.

After which Doctor prescribed Antibiotic Normetrogyl for 3 days with Biosac Satchet for 2 days ( day and night) after that 3 days Econorm was prescribed for 3 days. Then Oslox 50 5ml was prescribed 5 days ( day and night) with Reslora - Z for 2 days ( day & night) and 1 day Econorm and for next 3 days Oslonac Forte 2.5 ml ( day and night). Antibiotic are being provided from past 8 days. Tool color is Sticky Greenish watery stool with white curd like patches. Then it turned to Sticky Yellow watery stool with white curd like patches ( till date).

We have stopped Antibiotic from yesterday and now it is again Sticky Greenish watery stool with white curd like patches. Before start of loose motion we have provided Carrot juice and Ceralac. She has the habbit of licking fingers and other objects( like cloth and toys).

We are provided ORS from past 8 days. Please suggest medicine. We are looking forward to your reply.

My mail ID is YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013