Put on a steroid for throat infection, constipated, started periods, stomach hurts. What to do ?

I have just recently been put on a steroid that I m almost done taking and an antibiotic for my throat , which is suppose to make me have diharrea and cause it to be a bit red. I also started my period today...but I haven t been able to poop. Everything was normal up until I started my period and I began taking the stomach hurts as if I need to poop but no matter how long I sit and try, I just can t. What can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012