Put on a regime of pills, creams, internal suppositories to get libido back. Suffer depression, psoriasis, anemia and migraine. Will it help ?

I went to a doctor dealing with Bioidentical Hormone Therapy . He put me on a regime of pills, creams,and internal suppositories to get my libido back to where it was. I have not engaged in relations with my husband for 15 years because of loss of libido. Those products did not work and my husband has been very patient with me to wait until I return to my old self. I also have depression for 25 years, psoriasis , chronic anemia and all I want to do is rest when I can because of my chronic migraines which i get 5 days a week (laid up in bed, a very dark room), Because of this I cannot work and my neurologist agrees. HELP, Please!! PS My hemoglobin was 5.7
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013