Put on Thiamine Furosemide & Spironolactone for fluid in stomach, tissue behind breast nipples swollen and lumpy, sore. Solution ?

i was put on thiamine furosemide &spironolactone for fluid in the stomach been on for the last 8 weeks been to hospital for fluid extraction from stomach but couldn:t get any sent me for ultra-sound yesterday 02/04/13 no fluid detected; trouble is the spironolactone has given me a bad side effect; the tissue behind my breast nipples are swollen and lumpy and sore to touch sleeping and taking a shower is a nightmare how could you help maybe different medication please help . i seen my own gp and he reduced my 100mg to 50mg but no difference dont see my consultant at hospital untill may
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013