Put on Flagyl post Vinci hysterectomy, constant back ache and down the right leg. Solution ?

I had the day Vinci hysterectomy on 3-19 so two weeks and two days post op. I was put on flagil for BV and today is my last day of treatment. I was feeling better this past weekend when the antibiotic started working. However, I got this ache that goes down my right leg before I got the antibiotic and it got better and now the ache is back. It keeps Mr awake and its constant. Ibuprofen helps take the edge off but it doesn't go away.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013