Puss in left ear after an operation, allergy, itching, stomach problems, affected the right year. Whats another remedy without operation?

i have get operation 20 years back when pus was coming in my left ear, aftrer that i found cold and pus was also coming then i get treatment and no feel better, then after in year 2000 i m took treatment a local doctor i get my pus stop and cold also gone, but after i feel my body come in varous disease , like allery , itching and stomack problem, but now from six months i gam geting mt right ear is also coming pus ,what should i do now, i not want to get operation again of right ear
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
pus coming from ear indicates perforation in tympanic membrane, which also leads to hearing impairment. Ideally your ear should be examined under microscope, suctioning of pus needs to be done, along with treatment of cold,