Puss filled bumps on the elbows, non-itchy rashes on stomach, arm, thigh and leg. Have constipation. Need advice

I have these little white puss filled bumps all over both elbows & when i bust them puss come out, they dont bother me at all. Then i keep getting these weird rashes that dont itch at all & when one goes away another appears. first one was on my stomach , then back of my arm , my thigh, and now my leg, real small like. look like little bumps. Im really constipated, bow movements are not normal at all. My body just doesnt feel right & just need some type of explanation...
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012