Pus with blood coming out of belly button. Gall bladder removed. No pain. Is there an infection?

Had gallbladder surgery 11 days ago. Three days ago, yellow pinkish puss is leaking from my belly button. Have been changing my bandages several times a day to keep it clean. I an not in any pain, the redness around the bellybutton is not getting any bigger. How concerned and worried should I be as will this pass with time. My most concerned situation is infection. I am seeing my surgeon on May 7th for my followup.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013