Pus through the ear with hearing loss. Had used drops to cure clogging. What should be done?

Ok. So I have been sick for about a month now with who knows what. Been to the hospital and they say its bronchitis , however I know for sure it is not. When it first started I had an itchy throat that eventually turned into a really bad cough . Then started with the runny nose and flem. After a while my ears started to feel clogged and the flem started to taste bad especially when I cough it up. It is very dark yellow almost green and taste horrible, with streaks of black in it. A week ago when my ears started to hurt / feel clogged, I held my nose and blew to pop them... And well don t know what I did but an hour later the right one started throbbing. I went to the hospital and they gave me ear drops to numb it and also some to heal it. Since then I have had a lot of puss come out along with what I am assuming is earwax . The hearing in both ears is not fully restored especially in the one with the puss. I can not hear anything out of that one. Will I ever get my hearing back? Do / Should I hold my nose and blow again to clear it? What do I do? I just want to be back to normal...
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012