Pus oozing from stitches on face. Taken Augmentin and tetanus shot. Swelling and marks

My son who is 31 years old was bite on the face by our 14 year old Jack Russell. He went to the emergency room and recd stitches from a plastic surgeon. It has been 3 days and yesterday, and some pus was ozing around the stitch. It then stops, and today again, a couple of little pus pimples ozed around the stitch. He is on Augmentin , and had a tennus shot. I am concerned because his doctor appointment is in 3 days. He will not got to the emergency room. There is still some swelling , and the mark is not that red.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012