Pus in right lower jaw, tooth pain, jaw locked. Taking amoxil, augmentin. What antibiotics can I use?

i have pus in my right lower jaw for last 6 months.... intially it was tooth problem but now i dont feel any pain but my jaw is locked and swollen... some times it get better but whenever i eat meat or thing which is chewed , it gets swollen and locked.. m using antibiotics for long time but they have not any effect now.... please suggest me any antibiotics to get rid of PUS from the jaw so i can move to the doctor for fixing of jaw....currently m using amoxil and Augmentin but not useful...Please help me Khan
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012