Pus from child's penis

Dear sir, My 5 years old son having slight swelling in his penis since last 2 days and while cleaning I saw some pus coming out from penis when I slightly pushed back. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

In a large number of children the skin of penis(foreskin) can not retract properly.This Condition is called Phimosis and This children have recurrent infection of penis because every human have a substance in the body of penis called smegma which is very irritating to skin but usually washed away in normal individual. In Phimotic Children they can not washed away leading to infection.

So you please visit a surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment.

not to be worried about.

Take Care