Pus formation near vagina. What were the pimples?

hi! few days back i had some pus formation close to my vagina doc gave me some antibiotics and aske dme to come afert 7 days to drain it out. but it drained out on its own.n i did not went to the doc.i also got fever when i had dis infection. after it cured i started gettin small pimple kind of stuff a little biger then dat with pus in it and now again i have started gettin same kind of formation which i got earlier. can u help n suggest why is it happening?m married also.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Infected Bartholene Cyst .

This is infection of a Bartholene Gland located near vaginal opening.

This has to be drained up properly by a general surgeon or Gynaecologist.

Though it has subsided with taking antibiotics it has not not been drained completely and has recurred again.

Please consult your gynaecologist for clinical examination and get it incised and drained properly.
It will get cured within a week.

Radiologist Dr. Vivek Chail's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in to us.

You may be having the infection again because it was not treated completely. Probably a visit to the doctor would have helped and you chose to ignore it because it started discharging on its own. Please visit your doctor and explain in detail. Take a complete course of antibiotics and keep your vaginal area clean and dry, free from any sweat formation. Take guidance on feminine hygiene from your doctor.

Hope this helps