Pus formation and slit in the throat. Have tonsillitis. What is the treatment?

Hello, I had tonsillitis at the beginning of last year and it was horrible, I have in the left side of my throat a little hole like slit that when I pull the skin back there are little pus balls that I can squeeze out, they really smell I just really want to know if it is the start of tonsillitis again or if it is something else that will just go away or that I can do something to make it go away so it doesn t turn into tonsillitis Thanks Steph B
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013