Pus filled white spots on the scrotum. Are these fordyce spots?

hi urm i i think i have forcyd spots but the forcyd spots ive seen are alot smaller and more of them and closer together. or i have white spots on my scrotom but lager than most ive seen i think i have blocked glads and my genatals get greasy fast like it gets greasy like an hour after getting out of the shower and seem to be getting bigger but slowly if i pop one a little white puss comes out but the spot is still their i would say i have about 40 on my scrotom and loads of little onse on my ball sack but alot less noticeable
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012