Pus filled spots on face, neck swelling, cold sores. Taking zoladex. Causes for symptoms?

I have recently had problems with spotty-like puss filled spots over my face, it started with a cold sore , then spots all over, my GP prescibed 2 courses of anti-virals which cleared then up quite quickly, I ve been free for a few weeks and this morning they have started again. Ive had a swelling on the left side of my neck for at least 2 months as well which he has oragnised a US scan for, I do have an under active thyroid too, could this be contributing? I have had a lot of stress of late too and have been on Zoladex for endo, I am worried why these puss filled spots keep recurring?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012