Pus filled sores on the forearms with itching. Scar formation upon drying. What are these?

I get these sores on my forearms. I do have a very dirty job as a machinist I work with alot of metal chips and I get cover in oil like cutting fluids. These sores dont heal very fast, they itch sometimes, I have a bad habit of scratching them open. It drives me crazy tho. The sores get some kinda of hard white puss like thing inside of it. It has to be pilled out with tweezers it wont pop out by mushing it like a zit . If they do heal they leave a weird scar . I have had them come back in the same place too. I know i need to see a doctor but i have been trying to wait utilll i get a new one. I have tried all kinds of OTC stuff on it nothing helps. can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013