Pus filled pimple on the nose turning into a scar. Will it get back to normal?

I had a pimple on my nose. It didnt have a white head yet, but i popped it. and pus came out, so i cleaned it up, but then it started bleeding and turned into a cut. so i cleaned that up and there was a pink spot on my nose. It got a scab, and i tried to leave it there so it could help, but when i was rubbing my nose this morning, i accidently tubbed it off :( and now theres a white/pink spot on my nose. the spot is as big as -> O <- and its really really reallllllllly bugging me. How long will it take for the skin to grow back? Getting back to normal
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013