Pus filled, painless pimples on the tongue post eating hot, spicy food, done Betadine gargles. Cancerous or hormonal changes?

hi, i am a 21 year old female. i have 2 pus like formations or pimples on the right side of the tongue on my foliate papillae. No pain, but they have been there for 2 weeks. I have been doing Betadine gargles. But they have grown since the time I first saw them as if they are going to burst, I discovered them as i think I burnt my tongue by eating hot and spicy food. Do you think it is cancerous? or a sign of hormonal changes?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012