Pus filled painful bumps near vagina. Applied neosporin. What are these?

I ve been getting small to large bumps on my inner buttocks area close to the vagina . It s right in the area I sit on. It sometimes goes away after a week or so but this time I have two , one on each side and it s been there for over two weeks. One has opened a little hole in it and it leaks a reddish puss. I treat them with alcohol and then some neosporin and they seem to shrink slowly but then they get big again. They are painful to the touch and when I sit. Do you know what they can be? My Dr, had to lance one over a year ago and it just bled till it went away, but I have had several since then in the same or opposite area. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012