Pus filled painful bumps in the pelvic area. Sebaceous cyst diagnosed. Using Diflucan. No HSV. Need permanent cure?

Pus filled bumps in the upper pelvic area that have traveled above and also below. Physician s visit ruled out HSV and was prescribed Diflucan and ointment. They have not stopped spreading. One in vaginal area was diagnosed as sebaceous cyst . The others are painful and very uncomfortable. Doctor told me to stay out of heat and stay in AC and was also caused by stress. Nothing is making them go away. Help!
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012