Pus filled lumps recurring in the armpit. Need a permanent remedy

I have a lump I m my left armpit that has pus and blood when squeezed. I originally thought it was an ingrown hair but no hair is found. It is not a perfectly round lump but instead seems to be oblong and tapers to a point the lower I feel it. I squeezed everything out and cleaned it really well every day until it gradually went away. But low and behold, 3 months later, it is back, in the exact same spot! I am currently 6 months pregnant and don t know if this has anything to do with it or if its maybe just a clogged sweat gland that is returning since its in the same exact spot and the lump feels exactly the same size and shape as before.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013