Pus filled gall bladder with stones removed. Feeling sore and tired. Have diabetes. Diarrhea upon eating. Advice?

Just had a very pussy gallbladder and 4 cm stone removed last Monday after 4 days trying to get infection down but as this would not happen they had to do a very complicated op. feeling very weak sore and tired. I am a type 2 Diabetic on top of this. now home and experiencimg doahorrea sometimes when I eat even though small amounts. is thos normal and what should I mainly eat to start. Done through key hole but had to cut one hole larger to get the stone through.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013