Pus-filled bumps on the waist, creases of groin, upper vaginal area, inverse psoriasis in body folds, tiredness, sleeplessness, lack of appetite, joint pain. Treatment?

i have pumps that are very deep around my waist on left side and in my creases of my groain that wont heal and they always fill with puss also on my upper vaginal area but there not as deep as the one on my wasit but they are all filled with this white stinky hard/dry pus and i have inverse psoriaisis in all the folds of my body groain/buttcrack/under brest/under armpits/whole scalp/behind and in ears /in nose and upper lip/ around in both eyes /pitted deformed nails/around both nipples/ and i also have the related psarotic arhritis and i havent been treated in 8years do you have any insight to what might be going on with me ? i feel tired drepressed in pain all the time lack of sleep and no desire to eat restless legs get real stiff when i lay or sit to long muiltipul joints hurt i feel nausea alot of the time its hard to keep food down when i do eat my eyes swell up real bad some times so do my fingers and toes my spine feels like i have heavey medicen ball on my back and it feels like my back could bresk st sny time loss of mobility over the past few years my hands hurt alot and pervent me from doing repetative motions my shoulder neck and hips also affect daily i am haveing a hard time coping with it lstely its been getting so bad my red thick scaley pacchs never go away they are always inflammed and it only takes a couple of hours for the scale to come back the areas that are affected by red inflamed patches hurt crack bleed and ich it miserable
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012