Pus filled bumps on the vulva after long term use of sanitary pads. Is it a fungal infection? Solution?

a month ago during my mensturation i was happened to stuck up in a place where i couldnt change my napkin and i was desperate to stay with the wet napkin for the whole day. the very next day groin area started itching . i wasnt serious taking it to be the usual allergy due to the sanitary napkin that may get cured in 2 days but it continued and now i have developed a big patch of infection there and on my vulva . i experience severe NIGHT ITCHING and many small BUMPS appear to spread and it stings .The bumps are liberating TRANSPARENT PUS.kindly help me with a solution. The dampness of the napkin that i have to stay with for the whole day and my carelessness on the infection at the beginning stage led to this. No intercourse or nothing. Its been one month now. The infection has spreaded on my vulva but not into vagina. i wanna stop this it a fungal infection or ringworm due to dampness? please help with an immediate solution.please.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012