Pus filled bumps on the leg, elbow, had hives breakout and eczema recently, use hydrating lotion. Worrisome?

I have about 20 red/inflammed/ pus filled bumps on right leg, 3 on my left leg, and one on my right elbow . I recently broke out in hives really bad all over my body and I have eczema as well. I have been putting lotion on after every shower to help hydrate my skin and I don t use and body wash in the shower because my skin is so sensitive. I was wondering if they could be boils or is it something I should be worried about? When there is a white head I squeeze them (like a white head) and clear or white pus comes out and then they are just red and sometimes itchy.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012