Pus filled bumps on the face. Bacterial infection? Medication?

hi, i am experiencing small white pus all over my face for the past few months. I clean it every day and it reappears every single time. It appears more when i am exposed to the outside environment more. I suspect its bacterial infection. It causes my skin to be rough. Can you recommend any healing therapy?or maybe creams? thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
It seems that you are having comedones.. Yes, bacterial .. Pls undergo comedone removal- a short procedure under local anaesthesia.. Also, use benzoyl peroxide face wash...