Pus filled bumps on inner thigh and pubic area. No improvement with various treatments. Best medicine?

I have skin problem. The problem is i have pus formatted bubbles on my inner thigh & also on the pubic hair region. This bubbles are more in number & will have itching & little pain.. I have this problem from almost 4 to 5yrs. I tried several remedies by applying itch guard & other skin related ointments & even tried Homeopathy . But, the problem still percists. Kindly suggest the best medicine so that it cures quickly & permanently.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012