Pus filled bumps on chin, forehead spreading to neck, face, chest. Sometimes itchy. What could it be?

Hi, about 4 days ago my face started filling up with small white pimple like spots that have a white/clear fluid. It started on my chin and forehead and sometimes they calm down but then all of a sudden a lot more come out now spreading to my neck , sides of my face and chest. They appear very suddenly so I don t believe it to be acne as these are like mini blistered with fluid. There not really itchy just sometimes get itchy where they seem to be but nothing very strong. They are now on the 4 day all over my face neck but the chest seems to have stopped. Could you tell me if this is some virus or can be contagious?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013