Pus filled bumps behind the ears. Are these pimples or cysts?

I have these little pimple like bumps behind my ears and when squeezed something thick and white comes out of them, it has a bad smell. They continue to fill back up. Are they cysts or pimples?! What can I do to get rid of them or help it not get so bad. I have naturally oily skin and also found I can press my finger nail on the sides of my nose and slide it up the side of my nose and the same thing comes from my pores. PLEASE HELP }=(
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012