Pus filled bruise on the foot. Not responding to callus remover. How to treat the pain?

Hello I have a bruise in the ball of my foot and it looks like it has pus inside. I guess this caused by wearing my summer sandals regularly. It was hurting a week ago and I bought callus remover from pharmacy and have used it for the past two days. I don t see anything changing in the appearance of that spot. Pain level has gone down but I still see white stuff inside that spot. How do I treat this? Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012