Pus filled blisters on bottom. Applying Bactroban which is for ingrown hair. Helpful?

Hello-I have had a cluster of puss filled blisters showing up on my bottom for years. I have had a sabashus cyst removed from my inner thigh. But this is so different than that. These show up about every 2-3 months. They are pretty much where you sit at the very bottom of the buttux. But not in the crease or any thing. I have a cream from another cyst I had that I have been putting on it this time from another ingrown hair . It s called bactroban. Is this helpful for the cluster I have?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013