Pus filled blister turning into a non-healing wound. What to do?

Yesterday , My son had a blister on his knee for about a dayand I popped it , puss and blood started coming out. I cleaned it and put a band aide over it. Today when I checked it , it s looked like it had a small hole in the middle and when squeezed the site a little it had some more puss come out. I don t know what it is or what to do. Could you help me please ?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012

Non healing wounds usually develop when the exact causative organism could not be found.

A culture from the pus will be good option.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you