Pus filled acne, facial hair and dandruff. Ultrasound showing a cyst in the ovary. Any treatment in homeopathy?

hi doctor..i m 22 years old... i m suffering from acne ( pus filled) from 8 years.. tried all kinds of treatment, creams, pills, peeling session... just got temporary relief... still have severe acne and acne scars ....i have little facial hair too.. i have very oily skin and dandruff too... i recently had an ultrasound... n came to know about a small cyst in my left ovary... please suggest me some homeopathic treatment
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012