Pus draining from gum, history of sinus injury and jaw fracture. Should I be alarmed?

Hi. I woke up this morning with pus draining from a small hole in my upper gum line very close to my upper jaw bone/ joint . I can push on my cheek and it flows out in a thick very smelly line. I don t have any teeth on this side...just a bridge and it is anchored to my front teeth. My sinus on this side has been creating misery and when I look down my cheek clearly is extended. I have had sinus surgery in the past but it was over 15 years ago and most of this side has been removed. I was in a car accident that caused me to break every bone in my face...jaw was 14 fractures all by itself. I am now completely terrified of any problem because I just want to be normal...pain free and no more problems! Now this...should I be alarmed by this or could pus be a really bad sinus infection and draining thru my mouth is the only path it can go. Thank you for your help...if you can.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012