Pus drainage from bumps in gluteal fold, used Neosporin. Worried

I had something that appeared to be a mosquito bite on my right gluteal fold but then the appearance changed to something that resembled a pimple . I attempted to pop it without much thought on the matter and it began to heal. About a week later the skin over it was peeling and it snagged on my clothing so I tore it off. There was no bleeding and the skin beneath it looked as though it had healed but the same thing happened again however, this time the skin deep to it had the texture or a stretch mark and was very tender. A few days later it looked like a small but open wound so I have been cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide and frequently puting Neosporin and a clean bandage over it 2-3 times daily. After applying hydrogen peroxide it looks as though pus is draining from the wound. I m not sure what this was initially or what I have done I was assuming I have an infection but I m worried that it might be mrsa . The diameter is only a few centimeters across and it is not getting any larger. The skin is no longer a purplish color as it was before I started bandaging the wound but the pus is worrying me although it is just a small amount every time. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012