Pus discharge from ear in humid weather.Have a hole in the ear and using hearing aid. Having headache and difficulty in concentration. Advice?

I AM HAVING HOLE IN MY EAR DRUM AND THUS WHENEVER THERE COMES HUMID WEATHER MY RIGHT EAR GETS PUS ,AND I USE HEARING AID IN THE SAME EAR AS MY LEFT EAR GOT OPERATED 10 YEARS BACK BECAUSE IT USED TO DISCHARGE ,NOW I CAN T HEAR FROM MY LEFT EAR AS ITS BLOCKED WITH IN THE MIDDLE EAR .DOCTOR SAYS I JUST CAN RELY ON MEDICINES ,BUT THIS REALLY STARTED CAUSING HEADACHE AND SLOW DOWN MY CAPACITIES I HAVE BECOME MORE NEGATIVE.NOT ABLE TO FOCUS PLEASE GUIDE ME.I LL BE REALLY GRATEFUL.MY E-MAIL YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012