Pus discharge from anus during erection. History of epididymitis, anal fissure and TB

Hi, I am 29 years old. I have suffered with TB in 2009 and it was completely cured after 3 to 4 month of severe medication .Then in 2011 i have suffered with anal fissure so i have consulted my doctor. He told me to go for a surgery and i have done my surgery. There after i am not at all feeling well, i am getting bad blood from my anus ocassionally and doctor gave me some antibiotic tablets for 2 weeks. It was fine untill some days but i am still suffering with old pain? And recently (in september 2012) i am getting severe pain under testis and my left spermatic chord was thickend, so i have consulted my doctor.He said i am suffering from epididymitis . He gave me some antibiotics and injections for a 3 week course.I am feeling better now but whenever my penis was increased i am getting some pus with waterish or mixed blood from anus?What might be the reason for this?I have consulted my doctor but no satisfaction and improvement?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012