Pus cells in urine. Taking antibiotics, white foamy urine. History of diabetes. Prostrate cancer?

Sir I am diabetic and take alchol too. My sugar level is 150 -170 fasting , although in night before alchol it is around 150. In my recent routine health checkup by employers , doctor found pus cell in urine and wanted to examine more . But then i got transfered to XXXX. Doctor in XXXX has given me antibiotic and combiflam tablest for 7 days . I am bit relived now but i can see white foam in pot after urination . Is it prostrate cancer . I m worried and not going to doctor ........ please advice
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012