Pus cells in stool of baby even after treatment with antibiotics, active breast fed baby

Hello Doc.. my baby has PUS cells in stool , range is 28-32/hpf... was treated with amikacin injection and Oflomac_M antobiotic for 5 days..even after that the stool test report says many PUS cells is quite active, passes urine 7/8 times a day and slowly gaining weight.. the stool physically looks like green, watery, lot of bubbles come out while passing motion.. she is exclusively breast fed and 1.5 months old... my doc said, lets wait for 2 weeks without any medication... is that okay?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012