Pus cells in sperms, low sperm count, quantity. Low sex drive. Suggestions?

hi i am 27 year old. i am suffering with pus cells in my sperms. i got married 5 years ago... i don t have any children because of this reason... and also my sperm quantity and life is very short... my sperm quantity is less than 15 percent... during these 5 years ... always reports show me that my sperm are full fill with pus cells..... so, have you any solution for me.... o!... lastly i wanna say one more reason .... now becoming days i am losing my sexual power very fattest ... also for your information ... i am very fat man... my weight is almost 120 kg.... i am big chain smoker..... but no drinker,,,,, so please suggest me some good treatments for my next life.... i am very tankful to you.... regards.... your Patient....
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013